Making INDIA 100% literate
We are determined to solve following problems in Indian education system
- Student suicide.
- Discourages creativity.
- Lack of good internships.
- Increasing cost of education.
- Students drop after class 12th.
- Exclusion of sports in education.
- Less focus on practical education.
- Lack of skill development courses.
- Lack of opportunity to study in rural India.
- Lack of education resources for army wards.
- Lack of practicals, industry visits, and fieldwork.
- Lack of educational opportunity for differently abled.
- The absence of Personality development and communication courses.
- Lack of education opportunities for girls.
Cause-Effect and Solution by Kriger Campus
(Research on other problems is underway)
7. Students drop after class 12th.
|Cause||Effect||Solution by Kriger Campus|
|Selection of the Wrong subject in class 10th||Student doesn’t do well in 11th& 12th which reduces his chances of getting into a good college. As a result, the student has to take a year off to improve his/her marks.||Suggest subjects in class 9th based on the past performance and aptitude of the student. Connect user with career experts and seniors to take a better-informed decision.|
|Lack of information about career choices.||Student takes a year off to search for a good college or joins an inferior college.||Connect user with a) career experts b) seniors c) colleges to take a better-informed decision.|
|Financial constraints||Student takes a break from studies and does a job to support his family.||Provide details and help students connect with a) Banks and NGOs for Scholar loans b) Scholarship details|
|Lack of information about Education Loan||Student has to wait for a year before money is arranged for admission in a good college.||Provide details and help students connect with banks and NGOs for Scholar loans.|
|Low marks in class 12th||Student takes a year off to reappear in the exam and improve marks.||CAN’T BE SOLVED|
|Obstinacy to join friends’ college||CAN’T BE SOLVED|
|Rigid obsession towards a particular college or course||CAN’T BE SOLVED|