Making INDIA 100% literate
Name of Participant Internship Month of Completion
Omkar Mishra Strategy Development March 2018
Rahul Mehta UI UX Development March 2018
Alok Parmar User Engagement March 2018
Manish Khandelwal User Engagement March 2018
Neha Naaz User Engagement March 2018
Sweta Kumari User Engagement March 2018
Prathamesh Singh User Engagement March 2018
Kamlesh Tiwary User Engagement March 2018
Ritik Gupta User Engagement March 2018
Piyush Pangariya User Engagement March 2018
Sakshi User Engagement March 2018
Vaibhav Jain User Engagement March 2018
K Sree Mounika User Engagement March 2018
Aman Dahiya User Engagement March 2018
Mouilipriyo Saha User Engagement March 2018
Shaktisinh Jhala User Engagement March 2018
Ekta R Iyer User Engagement March 2018
Kennedy Nzangi User Engagement March 2018
Hardik Chaturvedi User Engagement March 2018
Sonia Rani User Engagement March 2018
Bayya Pranith Sai Reddy User Engagement March 2018
Ankita Kaushik User Engagement March 2018
Apoorv Anupam Mentor- User Engagement March 2018
Kuldeep Kumar Mentor- User Engagement March 2018
Naureen Sultana Mentor- User Engagement March 2018
Sunandani Boddula Web Development April 2018
Riyashi Chandak Campus Ambassador May 2018
Kota Sahith Campus Ambassador May 2018
Prafful Bansal Campus Ambassador May 2018
Nallapaneni Sai Divya Campus Ambassador May 2018
Para Gowtham Prasad Campus Ambassador May 2018
Yash Purohit Campus Ambassador May 2018
Mushahid Raza Campus Ambassador May 2018
Dhrumesh Patel Campus Ambassador May 2018
To provide students exposure to the workings of an organization.
To provide them with an opportunity to learns basics of management, teamwork, and leadership.
2000+ participants and counting
Upcoming Internship: Campus Ambassador
Work type: Work from home (you only need a mobile phone)
Duration: 40 days
Location: PAN India
Work closely with our team of IIT and IIM graduates to
- Increase number of active users on the platform.
- The candidate should promote Kriger Campus app on campus during Inter college festivals, college events or otherwise.
- Increasing the outreach of the app by liking and sharing the posts on various social media platforms.
- Design own marketing strategies and SMART goals.
- Connect with college club/committees and fests/events.
Learning & Mentoring opportunities.
- Learn how a start-up works, set time-bound goals and strategize to achieve them.
- There will be training on how you can initiate a campaign on college and local level.
- Will be getting exposure to the publicity field.
- Will be learning marketing, leadership, SMART goal setting skills and management skills.
- Online/ telephonic help session will be there time to time.
- A document providing a detailed list of activities to be done will be provided.
- Free and exclusive preparation tips and guidance from industry experts.
- Any student from any college can apply for CA.
- Event coordinator/CR/ Club Secretary will be appreciated.
- Selections will be done on the basis of the resume, social media presence, prior work experience as well as the current POR being held in their college.
Rewards and Incentives
- Candidates will work with a team of IIM, IIT graduates and learn basics of Marketing, Strategy, Operations, Goal setting, HR & OB.
- Opportunity to learn the designing and execution of marketing strategies.
- Enhance professional development, leadership, and communication skills.
- Build relationships with industry experts.
- Expand your network by meeting new team members.
- Certificate and LOR will be provided upon successful completion of the internship.
- Candidates will be getting gold, silver and platinum certificates on the basis of their performance.
- You will also get recognition in the form of name integration on this website.
- Increase in self-confidence.
- Giving back and helping others.