Year wise roadmap to complete the mission
2018: Connect all students, teachers, institutes
2019: Connect all students, teachers, institutes
2020:Connect all students, teachers, institutes
2021: Add authenticated rating system for institutes
2022: Add marketplace for educational resources
Problem with Indian Education System
- Increasing cost of education.
- Less focus on practical education.
- Slow adaptation of technology in education.
- Student suicide.
- Outdated syllabus.
- Under trained faculty.
- Absence of Personality development and communication courses.
- Lack of good internships.
- Lack of opportunity to study in rural India.
- Exclusion of sports in education.
- Lack of skill development courses.
- Discourages creativity.
- Lack of practicals, industry visits and field work.
- Students drop after class 12th.
- Lack of education opportunity for differently abled.
- Lack of education resources for army wards.
Cause Effect and Solution by Kriger Campus
1. Increasing cost of education.
2. Less focus on practical education.
3. Adaptation of technology.
4. Student suicide.
5. Outdated syllabus.
6. Under trained faculty.
7. Absence of Personality development and communication.
8. Lack of good internships.
9. Lack of opportunity to study in rural India.
10. Exclusion of sports in education.
11. Lack of skill development courses.
12. Discourages creativity.
13. Lack of practicals, industry visits and field work.
14. Students drop after class 12th.
|Cause||Effect||Solution by Kriger Campus|
|Selection of Wrong subject in class 10th||Student doesn’t do well in 11th& 12th which reduces his chances of getting into a good college. As a result, student has to take a year off to improve his/her marks.||Suggest subjects in class 9th based upon the past performance and aptitude of the student.
Connect user with career experts and seniors to take better informed decision.
|Lack of information about career choices.||Student takes a year off to search for good college or joins an inferior college.||Connect user with
a) career experts
to take better informed decision.
|Financial constraints||Student takes a break from studies and does a job to support his family.||Provide details and help students connect with
a) Banks and NGOs for Scholar loans
b) Scholarship details
|Lack of information about Education Loan||Student has to wait for a year before money is arranged for admission in a good college.||Provide details and help students connect with
banks and NGOs for Scholar loans.
|Low marks in class 12th||Takes a year off to reappear in the exam and improve marks.||CAN’T BE SOLVED|
|Obstinacy to join friends’ college||CAN’T BE SOLVED|
|Rigid obsession towards a particular college or course||
CAN’T BE SOLVED
15. Education resources for differently abled.
16. Education resources for army wards.