This competition will cover 300+ Tier-1 colleges across Indian including
- Charted Accountancy
- IISc & IISER
- National Importance
- Medical Sciences
- Delhi University
- Commerce check the list here
Our expert panel will be judging the entries for Kriger Konverse. Check the Judge panel here
Participants will be awarded Platinum, Gold and Bronze certificates. Awarded entries will be published with proper credits on social media handles, blog and official newsletter of Kriger Campus with a total readership of 12000+.
Terms and Conditions
The participants are required to go through the following Terms & Conditions before registering for the event. Any reference hereinunder as “You” or “Your” shall be referred to participants:
- You are fully aware that your participation in this contest is voluntary and that there is no falsity in the details submitted by you with respect to your candidature, the ownership and rights therein or your eligibility status.
- All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity and final judgment will be on Kriger campus.
- Kriger campus is the owner of the copyright in the entire content. No material may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted and distributed in any form without prior written permission from Kriger campus. Any use of the content for a purpose which is not consistent with fair use provisions of copyright law is prohibited and may amount to infringement of copyright.
- Kriger campus reserves the right to, in its sole and entire discretion, to disqualify any participant that it believes:
(a) Do not comply with the rules;
(b) Infringes or allegedly infringes the proprietary rights of third parties;
(c) and/or violates any applicable laws, regulations, court orders, ordinances and/or rulings.
If you in any manner affect the integrity or the legitimacy of operation of the contest by whatsoever means, including cheating or committing fraud, Kriger campus reserves the right to seek to recover from you any damages suffered by Kriger campus to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
- If a participant fails to submit an entry before the timeline, Kriger campus holds the right to disqualify him/her from this contest.
- Personal attacks on others, posting personal information about others, profanity or other inappropriate language or behavior in the contest is unacceptable. In addition, you must refrain from taking participation in any matter or discussion that is provocative or indecent.
- You shall not distribute or transmit any material that is inappropriate, illegal, indecent, profane, offensive or vulgar. Copying directly or indirectly the other people’s ideas, reports or any material without the permission from the original writer is not permitted. Kriger campus may not consider such entries for the purposes of this event that it considers to be in violation of any conditions or for any other reason deemed appropriate by Kriger campus.
- Kriger campus reserves its rights to review the submissions or the entries, however, Kriger campus has no obligation to use or consider any such entries, ideas or submissions.
- By submitting an entry to the contest, you agree and accept to grant to Kriger campus, and to their respective shareholders, licensees, parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, a worldwide, fully paid-up, royalty free, non-exclusive, perpetual and irrevocable license to copy, reproduce, publish, distribute, make, sell, modify, adapt, incorporate into collective works, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, technologically manipulate, disseminate, broadcast, create derivative works and generally use, in any manner now known or hereafter to become known, all or any portion, alteration or derivation of the ideas, disclosures, proposals, solutions, submissions, concepts, materials, documentation, and entries made by you in the contest (collectively, the “Entry” or “Entries”).
- You are not entitled to raise any objection or claim with respect to the selection process of the winners or the reward so awarded.